CAPTIVATING WEBSITES THAT CONVERT !
Arevik is a web design & development agency that specializes in creating eye-catching websites that make your phone ring!
Our 100% in-house team of full-time web designers and website developers are totally geared to excel in this single key area.
Just like our services, we are always available and always online. You can reach us 7 days a week even after regular office hours.
There is simply no functionality that we cannot implement.
True quality at affordable prices. No hidden costs.
Confidence and clarity for business owners to assist them in making the most accurate and cost-effective business decisions.
Batteries included. Let Arevik’s experts guide you all the way from design to hosting of your services.
Custom code. You dream it, we build it.
CUSTOM & CREATIVE WEB SOLUTIONS
We aim to create websites that embrace a modern, strong and “less is more” sleek design.
WEBSITE DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
- Whether you want to dazzle clients with custom landing pages or blow them away with a brand new e-commerce facility, AREVIK takes a solution based approach – We bend a solution to fit you not the other way around.
- True Responsive Design - No matter the size, we allow for smooth websites that work at effectively every size. We take care to know when the next big device comes out your site still looks fantastic!
- User Interaction & Experience - We don’t mess around when it comes to our design, everything is tried tested… and tested again. We know what works and we have the skills to prove it.
- Contact us today!
Building efficiency to save time & money.
WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
- Custom web application development (Angular, Node.js, PHP, Java, Python).
- Custom eCommerce solutions.
- Mobile application development.
- Contact us today!
Your business' website is your best salesperson.
- Your website is the most important part of your entire marketing – everything goes to it and it holds the power to track what your customers are doing.If you know your numbers, you remove the guesswork out of your marketing alysis and business decisions. It's that simple!
- Often business owners and marketing managers don’t know what they need or don’t have the data-driven insight to deliver the most appropriate decisions in a blink of an eye. You should always make decisions out of facts not just feelings.
- Increase sales and enquiries. That’s the ultimate goal for any leading retailers. With fixed pricing, proven website conversion & user experience techniques, let AREVIK’s experts help you get the most out of your web shop.
- Contact us today!
Reliable service regardless of complexity.
- Fully redundant servers. 100% availability of your website is guaranteed.
- Scalable infrastructure. We are ready for your success. Grow seamlessly from 10 visitors to 10.000.000 visitors.
- 24x7x365 human support.
- Contact us today!
The first step in designing a successful web site is to gather information. Many things need to be taken into consideration when the look and feel of your site is created. It involves a good understanding of you – what your business goals and dreams are, and how the web can be utilized to help you achieve those goals.
- Purpose What is the purpose of the site? Do you want to provide information, promote a service, sell a product… ?
- Target Audience Is there a specific group of people that will help you reach your goals? It is helpful to picture the “ideal” person you want to visit your web site. Consider their age, sex or interests – this will later help determine the best design style for your site.
- Content What kind of information will the target audience be looking for on your site? Are they looking for specific information, a particular product or service, online ordering…?
- The developmental stage is the point where the web site itself is created. At this time, we will take all of the individual graphic elements from the prototype that we have created in the design stage and use them to create the actual, functional site.
- This is typically done by first developing the home page, followed by a “shell” for the interior pages. The shell serves as a template for the content pages of your site, as it contains the main navigational structure for the web site. Once the shell has been created, we will take your content and distribute it throughout the site, in the appropriate areas.
- Elements such as the CMS (content management system), interactive contact forms, or ecommerce shopping carts are implemented and made functional during this phase, as well. /li>
- This entire time, we will continue to make your in-progress web site available to you for viewing, so that you can suggest any additional changes or corrections you would like to have done.
- At this point, we will attend to the final details and test your web site. We will test things such as the complete functionality of forms or other scripts, as well as last testing for last minute compatibility issues (viewing differences between different web browsers), ensuring that your web site is optimized to be viewed properly in the most recent browser versions.
- As part of testing, we will check to be sure that all of the code written for your web site validates. Valid code means that your site meets the current web development standards – this is helpful when checking for issues such as cross-browser compatibility as mentioned above.
- Once you give us the final approval, it is time to deliver the site. It is up to you to choose where your web site is hosted. We recommend using our hosting services since we can offer you full technical support and control with real human monitoring 24x7x365. Choose from top data centers in Europe, North America and Asia.
- The development of your web site is not necessarily over. One way to bring repeat visitors to your site is to offer new content or products on a regular basis. We will be more than happy to continue working together with you, to update the information on your web site.
- If you prefer to be more hands on, and update your own content, we can provide you with a CMS (Content Management System). This is something that would be decided upon during the Design stage. A web site driven by a CMS gives you the ability to edit the content areas of the web site yourself.